Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kantoo 1.6


It's family vacation time.  Avery has purchased a vacation home in all three of the vacation locations but the official family vacation home is out in the woods.  That is were we are headed now.

Looks like Avery has finished up his chart. 
The kids were all really enjoying their vacation.  I didn't take nearly enough pics.  Knowing me I got distracted.

You see I read that having a knowledge sim abducted three times was an impossible want.  Sooooo.

Avery visited the aliens.  For the third time.  YEAH AVERY!

AVERY:  OW!  How did you manage to talk me into this again?

Inappropriate brotherly/sisterly touching.  These two will have to be separated from now on. 

Avery continued to work on his hobbies. 

And then he began to show.  That's right folks.  A vacation baby.  What fun.

The kids did meet some locals.  Slap dancing and chest pounding will soon be sweeping the neighborhood.

AVERY:  Hello.  Vacation baby.  Don't forget about me.

Oh yeah. Right.


Avery gives birth to an alien daughter named Burgundy.  That's three abductions, four kids, and four points.  One for the impossible want and one point for each pregnancy.  I won't be attempting to do that impossible want again.  Once is plenty thanks.

Well after all the excitement it was time to come home.  Burgundy was air mailed right to our door.

AVERY:  So we're through with the baby thing right?

Right.  The second generation is now complete. 

It's a good thing too.  Art is getting to old for all these kids messing with him.





With the house so crowded, the elder kids decided it was time to head off to college.  They will all be attending Mid-State University.  It is a custom college that basically consists of a dorm and a secret society.  You will however recognize the college students. 

Brandy as a young adult.

Brady as a young adult.

Bethany all grown up.

And finally Brittany.

I played all these guys through their college years.  Not many pictures were taken.  I think I may have used the college clock when I just couldn't take it anymore.  That happens a lot with me.  But the rules say that if they go to college they can't drop out without a penalty so I made sure they all graduated.

During the trip the students earned a lamp.  That went into Brady' backpack. 

Speaking of Brady, he tried hard to have a booty call with his mother's doppelganger.  I put a stop to it.

BRADY:  She isn't really my mother you know.  Avery is my mother and my father is an alien.

Technicality.  It still gave me the hebbies.  Eventually he found a cheer leader to mess around with.








Well the kids all finished.  You will be seeing Brandy and Brady again soon. 

Bethany and Brittany bought a little lot down the street from their parents.  There they still await the day they may once again be played.

No comments:

Post a Comment